Passed the HSC examination or its equivalent examination with and in
Students are advised to submit following documents (original document + 4 attested photo copies) during admission process.
|Course||Tuition Fee (Rs.)||Development Fee (Rs.)||Total Fee (Rs.)|
Code of Conduct :
Apart from infrastructure & performance of the students, the reputation of institute is known from the conduct of students. In order to make the institute feel proud of you, the following code of conduct is expected.
Students are expected to :
- Achieve program educational objectives (PEO's) & expectations of the course to its maximum extent.
- Attend all examinations that you are entered for.
- Attend all theory classes, practical’s, & demonstrations
- Attend regular meetings of Local Guardian to discuss their problems, if any.
- Be equipped for all lessons with relevant materials and have your Student ID Card with you at all times when at college.
- Be regular and punctual in their studies
- Behave, dress and project their image like dignified and respectable citizens.
- Complete all your work by the agreed deadlines.
- Fully participate in tutorials, discussion, careers guidance, industrial visits, guest lectures and any additional support arranged for you.
- Keep campus clean and create congenial atmosphere and environment conducive for studies.
- Observe self imposed discipline in all activities & studies.
- Providing false information, manipulated documents, cyber crime etc clearly leads to cancellation of admission at any level.
- Regularly read the notices, so as not to miss any important information.
- Student should not discriminate on the basis of religion, caste and sex etc.
- Students are expected to conserve water, electric power, gas etc.
- Students are expected to maintain their academic integrity. Cheating and plagiarism are violations of that standard.
- Students should keep their parents informed regularly about their performance on studies and other problems, if any.
- Students should not rag fresher rather they will make them feel comfortable. Ragging of any kind is strictly prohibited and anti-ragging cell will handle the case according to the rules and regulations of the government.
- Students should pay the Institute/Hostel fees dues well in time.
- Switch off all mobile phones in learning areas and only use your mobile in an appropriate way in student common areas.
- Treat and talk to all staff, students and the local community with respect.
- Value the institute environment by not dropping litter, damaging institute furniture or buildings.
- The sole aim of students is studies and overall development of balanced personality, so as to compete for better opportunities in their professional career.